Fitness Farm Foods
We grow vegetables using organic and sustainable methods on an acre in the southeast corner of the Fitness Farm property.
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Sign up information for 2023 coming soon!
We grow vegetables using organic and sustainable methods on an acre in the southeast corner of the Fitness Farm property. Our produce is available through our CSA contact us to sign up.
Here is the skinny on how that works:
- CSA members receive a weekly share of the best and freshest ready and ripe
- CSA members know exactly where their sustainably-grown produce comes from, with NO carbon miles
- Members come to the Farm each Wednesday during the CSA to pick up their box/bag/basket of goodies
- Included in the over 100 varieties of fruits and vegetables we are growing this year are fresh eggs and flowers!
- Cost for 2023 TBD (payable up front or in a couple installments) depending on whether it is a FULL (1-3 people) share
Farm Fresh EGGS!
We hatch chicks each year and they are laying like crazy. The egg fridge and honor jar are out daily at the white barn M-TH 9:30-4:30. Eggs are $4/dozen–come and get ’em!
Enter Gate 3 and follow the path back to the left to reach the white barn.
NUTS NUTS NUTS!
Fall at Fitness Farm means nut season! Did you know we have over 40 nut trees on the property? These are pecan and hican trees grafted onto hickory root stock and produce delicious nuts. You are welcome to wander the grove, just look for the trees planted in a grid and marked with a numbered tag.
Mushrooms a poppin’
At Fitness Farm we grow mushrooms year-round. Delicious and healthy shiitake, oyster, lion’s mane and more. These can be purchased at most of the markets above. In season, we harvest wild mushrooms as well like morels, chicken-of-the-woods, hen-of-the-woods, puffball and more.