Fitness Farm is committed to children’s and family’s health and well being. It is the driving force supporting all our activities.
We are starting Wellness Class opportunities to help you improve your health and vitality.
ZUMBA with Miss D!
This 6-week series will take place at Fitness Farm in Scholarship Hall, our event facility. Here are the highlights:
- Tuesday Evenings, November 7 – December 12, 2017
- $5 at the door
- Bring your gym shoes and have FUN moving!
Nutrition with Purdue Extension Educator, Cynthia B.!
Interested in knowing more about how your food impacts your health and well-being? Sign up for this FREE nutrition class offered by the Marion County Extension office of Purdue University, here in Scholarship Hall. Here are the details:
- Must pre-register with Sarah Adams, Program & Wellness Coordinator.
- FREE class and incentives
- Wednesdays, January 10, 2018 – February 14, 2018 (6-weeks)
- Instruction workbook and food provided
- FIRST 10 families for this series