Fitness Farm is committed to children’s and family’s health and well being. It is the driving force supporting all our activities.
We are offering Wellness Class opportunities to help you improve your health and vitality.
Join us the 3rd Thursday of each month for a guided mindful, meditative activity. Led by Reiki Master and Healer, Karen Kirchman, you are sure to dive deep and establish an inner pathway for your own power and health.
No-Stress Yoga and Chai & A Mindful New Year
Feb 2. 9:00am – 12:00pm
Monday Yoga with Resilient Yoga
- Monday Evenings
- $5 at the door
- Yoga for stress reduction with Molly
- Bring your mat or extras available
Tuesday ZUMBA with Miss D!
This continuing series will take place at Fitness Farm in Scholarship Hall, our event facility. Here are the highlights:
- Tuesday Evenings
- $5 at the door
- Bring your gym shoes and have FUN moving!
Wednesday Yoga with Cindy B.
- Wednesdays midday, NEW TIME 9:15am-10:15am
- $5 at the door
- Bring a mat, some are available if you need one
- Come and enjoy a midday break for your mind, body and spirit!
Holiday Cookie Swap!
Join us Thursday, December 6 at 6:00p for a fun, FREE event! Share and Brag on your favorite cookies and take home some new greats! Enjoy hot cider, holiday tunes and of course, the SWAP.
Email Sarah to register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flower Arranging with Urban Contessa
Join us for one or more of this 4-part series, one Thursday evening each month May-August, 2018! Asia and Olivia of Urban Contessa share their professional knowledge with you, so your home flower arrangements can go from humdrum to spectacular.
Each class is $40 individually or $150 ($10 savings) for all 4 sessions. Contact Sarah Adams to register ahead. These classes are limited to 12 participants.
Thursday evenings 6:00-7:30: May 17, June 21, July 19 and August 16, EXTENDED October 18!
Fundamentals of Photography with Denis Kelly—
Have you wanted to improve your photos? Join us for this fun, interactive class taking place over 2 consecutive Thursdays, May 24 and 31, 2018 at the Farm. Beginning with essential fundamentals of photography and building from there, you can bring any camera from a smartphone on up!
- Thursdays, May 24 and 31
- 6:30 – 8:30pm
- $35 per class
- May take one or both classes.
- Bring any camera you want to use, from phone to fancy!
Garden Basics with Sarah
In this hands-on Q&A workshop, Sarah from Fitness Farm will share the basics of maximizing your garden. Whether you have simple questions such as where to place your garden site to complex questions of companion planting or integrated pest management, this is YOUR chance to learn what you have always wanted to know about your own garden. Once a month through the growing season.
- One Saturday a month 10:00-11:00am
- Meet in the garden in the southeast corner of Fitness Farm
- Feel free to provide questions in advance to Sarah at email@example.com
Nutrition with Purdue Extension Educator, Cynthia B.!
Interested in knowing more about how your food impacts your health and well-being? Sign up for this FREE nutrition class offered by the Marion County Extension office of Purdue University, here in Scholarship Hall. Here are the details:
- Must pre-register with Sarah Adams, Program & Wellness Coordinator.
- FREE class and incentives
- Wednesdays, January 10, 2018 – February 14, 2018 (6-weeks)
- Instruction workbook and food provided
- FIRST 10 families for this series–THIS CLASS IS FULL